· To schedule competeitve games for member associations.
· To educate member associations about current state issues.
· To provide an opportunity to those children who desire a higher caliber of comptetive soccer play.
· To enforce the rules and policies to promote fair play and good sportmanship.
· To recruit additional associations to increase the number and quality of challenge players.
· Sponsor of the TCL Coaches Clinic (first weekend in February).The clinic brings TCL coaches
together with coaches on the national level. It is free (including lunch) for up to three adults
associated with each registered TCL team.
· Reimburse any TCL coach who successfully completes State **or** National Licensing for 75% of the cost of the License (not to exceed $500).
· Provide annually to each member association up to $250 to be used to defer the cost of player development clinics for Challenge League players.
· Provide annually to each member association up to $500 to be used to defer costs associated with field maintenance and improvements.
· Sponsor of the TCL Spring Championships.
· Maintain TCL WebPage (www.tclsoccer.com).
· Challengefest, a soccer tournament hosted by TCL, brings nearly 190 teams from throughout N.C. to Forsyth County every October.
Free to all member associations and their teams.